ZAP provided turn key engineering, design, and construction for a green field project consisting of two separate compressor sites.
Careers > Electrical Engineer with PE
Electrical Engineer with PE license
Reporting To: Electrical Engineer Manager
- Provide engineering support for electrical department
- Work on projects in the energy and process chemical industries.
- Work as a part of the Electrical Engineering group and other engineering and design disciplines to develop design drawings. Typically will work with the drafter and designers, who will do the AutoCAD drawings.
- Check deliverables for QA/QC, help to plan resources to meet project requirements.
Job Responsibilities: The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for creating design for multiple projects including, but not limited to:
- One-line diagrams
- Motor schematics
- Grounding plans
- Lighting plans
- Building electrical plans
- Cable tray plans
- Area Class Plan
- Circuit Schedules (conduit and wire sizing)
- Various Details
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must be a PE
- Experienced with MS Excel and Word (Office 2013)
- CAD experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Self-starter and be able to take direction
- Detail oriented and very organized
- Familiarity with codes and standards to include the NEC
- Able to work as a member of a team
All employees must pass drug and alcohol testing to be accepted for employment. Once hired, employees may be subject to random testing.
All Jobs Require
- Must be a self starter
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Effective time management
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage schedules and budgets for multiple simultaneous projects
- Must be dependable and honest
Apply by Mail
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary history:
ZAP Engineering & Construction, Inc.
333 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood, Colorado 80226
or use our online application on this page.