A brownfield replacement of an existing facility consisting of inlet turbine compression, amine treating, TEG dehydration, refrigerated cryogenic turboexpander process, residue compression and turbine power generation.
Careers > Engineer / Analyst
Position: Engineer / Analyst
Reporting To: Engineering Manager
Direct Reports: None
Job Description: Mechanical or Process Engineer with 4 – 7 years’ experience to work for an engineering consulting firm in the Oil and Gas industry. Candidates with oil production / facilities engineering or operations experience is preferred. Candidate will be responsible for engineering tasks while working in a fast paced atmosphere. Candidate will be expected to work on more than one project at a time. Opportunity includes advancement into Project Engineering role where candidate will be responsible for coordination between engineering disciplines. Must possess strong balance of analytical skills but be practical-minded. Must be a self-starter, a team player and an effective communicator
- Storage Tank Vapor Control System modeling using already developed software
- Facility walk downs
- Coordinating implementation of engineering solutions with customer field personnel
- Client interaction
- Presenting findings to large groups
- Strong ability to apply engineering principles to realistic solutions
- Writing Scope of Work and Design Basis documents
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 4 – 7 years of experience in the upstream Oil and Gas Industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel
- Self-starter that can multi task
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand P&ID’s, Piping Plans and Isometrics
All employees must pass drug and alcohol testing to be accepted for employment. Once hired, employees may be subject to random testing.
All Jobs Require
- Must be a self starter
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Effective time management
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage schedules and budgets for multiple simultaneous projects
- Must be dependable and honest
Apply by Mail
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary history:
ZAP Engineering & Construction, Inc.
333 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood, Colorado 80226
or use our online application on this page.