A brownfield replacement of an existing facility consisting of inlet turbine compression, amine treating, TEG dehydration, refrigerated cryogenic turboexpander process, residue compression and turbine power generation.
Careers > Expeditor I
Position Detail: Entry level procurement with focus on expediting
Reporting to: Procurement Manager
Summary of Position:
Facilitates and expedites the flow of materials for various projects. Deals directly with suppliers to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of goods to appropriate locations. Identifies any delivery inconsistencies or delays and takes action to resolve. Reviews orders and production schedules and prepares reports. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Works closely with the Project Buyer throughout the project lifecycle.
• Data Entry in excel and other databases
• Liaison with Project Buyers, Project Managers and Engineering.
• Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
• Coordinate project schedules with estimated deliveries.
• Track the status of all orders to site and obtain shipping documents.
• Deal with order issues, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
• Works with Project Buyer to ensure that invoices are ready for approval payment.
• Produce and maintain all project procurement status and materials tracking reports.
• Invoice logging and reconciliation
• Internal & External routing of engineered drawings between company, supplier and client.
• Associates Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience in expeditor role.
• Up to 2 years of total purchasing and expediting experience is desired.
• Knowledge of the basic procurement process as it relates to project buying.
• Specific knowledge in MS Office applications; Excel, Access, Word, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
Must have proven abilities and skills in the following: communication (verbal and written), planning, and organization. Works well with little to no supervision. Can be flexible and adapt to change without issue. Ability to work in a fast paced setting, communicating with both internal and external customers.
All employees must pass drug and alcohol testing to be accepted for employment. Once hired, employees may be subject to random testing.
All Jobs Require
- Must be a self starter
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Effective time management
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage schedules and budgets for multiple simultaneous projects
- Must be dependable and honest
Apply by Mail
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary history:
ZAP Engineering & Construction, Inc.
333 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood, Colorado 80226
or use our online application on this page.