ZAP provided turn key engineering, design, and construction for a green field project consisting of two separate compressor sites.
Careers > Implementation Engineer
Position: Implementation Engineer
Reporting To: Engineering Manager
Direct Reports: None
Job Description: Mechanical, Process, Electrical, or I/C Engineer with 4 – 7 years’ experience to work for an engineering consulting firm in the Oil and Gas industry. Candidates with oil field / facilities engineering or operations experience is preferred. Candidate will be responsible for engineering tasks and implementing new technology while working in a fast paced atmosphere. Candidate will be expected to work on more than one project at a time. Opportunity includes advancement into Project Engineering roles where candidate will be responsible for coordination between engineering disciplines. Must be a self-starter, a team player and an effective communicator.
- Facility walk downs
- Coordinating implementation of engineering solutions with customer field personnel
- Test, analysis, and troubleshooting oil field facility systems (both mechanical and I/C)
- Creating bill of materials (BOM), P&IDs
- Client interaction
- Strong ability to apply engineering principles to realistic solutions
- Writing Scope of Work and Design Basis documents
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical Engineering
- 4 – 7 years of experience in the upstream Oil and Gas Industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel
- Experience with PLC control logic, PLC control logic programming experience preferred
- Field test coordination, and trouble shooting
- Self-starter that can multi task
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand and develop P&ID’s and PFDs
All employees must pass drug and alcohol testing to be accepted for employment. Once hired, employees may be subject to random testing.
All Jobs Require
- Must be a self starter
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Effective time management
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage schedules and budgets for multiple simultaneous projects
- Must be dependable and honest
Apply by Mail
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary history:
ZAP Engineering & Construction, Inc.
333 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood, Colorado 80226
or use our online application on this page.