ZAP provided engineering, design, and procurement management for a 10 MMSCFD greenfield cryogenic gas processing facility.
Careers > Project Controls
Position: Project Control
Reporting To: Project Controls Supervisor
Job Description: A Project Controls specialist will work closely with Project Managers and other project personnel to prepare project schedules, project tracking methods, and reports (earned value, work breakdown structures, project costs to date, cost variance, schedule variance, resource allocation and utilization, other special reports as requested) for issuance to Project Managers.
- Assist with preparing detailed project schedules and cost loaded billings for each project
- Assist Project Managers in developing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS);
- Manage and create weekly status reports including action item lists, change order logs, field directive logs, and meeting minutes
- Document control on projects to ensure company standards
- General knowledge of software applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, databases, etc.
- General knowledge of cost estimating techniques
- Update, maintain, and analyze project commitments and expenditures
- Regularly interface with Project Management, Accounting, and other departments
- Travel to job sites as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
- Knowledge of the principles of project controls, cost estimating, progress measurement, scheduling, and contract administration
- Specific knowledge in Primavera P6 Professional Project Management
- Must have proven abilities and skills in the following: communication (verbal and written), planning, organization, and delegation.
All employees must pass drug and alcohol testing to be accepted for employment. Once hired, employees may be subject to random testing.
All Jobs Require
- Must be a self starter
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Effective time management
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage schedules and budgets for multiple simultaneous projects
- Must be dependable and honest
Apply by Mail
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary history:
ZAP Engineering & Construction, Inc.
333 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood, Colorado 80226
or use our online application on this page.