To help our client meet product specification and station uptime requirements at a 50 year old 60MMSCFD gas fractionation plant, ZAP engineered a solution to replace the controls system while drastically minimizing production outages during the upgrade.
Careers > Mechanical or Process Engineer
Position: Mechanical Engineer
Reporting To: Mechanical or Process Engineering Manager
Direct Reports: None
Job Description: Mechanical or Process Engineer with 4+ years’ experience to work for an engineering consulting firm in the Oil and Gas industry. Candidates with oil production engineering or operations experience is preferred. Candidate will be responsible for engineering tasks while working in a fast paced atmosphere. Candidate will be expected to work on more than one project at a time. Opportunity includes advancement into Project Engineering role where candidate will be responsible for coordination between engineering disciplines. Must be a self-starter, a team player and an effective communicator
- Emissions modeling using already developed software
- Facility walk downs
- Client interaction
- Presenting findings to large groups
- Strong ability to apply engineering principles to realistic solutions
- Writing Scope of Work and Design Basis documents
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 4 – 7 years of experience in the upstream Oil and Gas Industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel
- Self-starter that can multi task
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand P&ID’s, Piping Plans and Isometrics
All employees must pass drug and alcohol testing to be accepted for employment. Once hired, employees may be subject to random testing.
All Jobs Require
- Must be a self starter
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Effective time management
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage schedules and budgets for multiple simultaneous projects
- Must be dependable and honest
Apply by Mail
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary history:
ZAP Engineering & Construction, Inc.
333 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood, Colorado 80226
or use our online application on this page.