ZAP provided engineering and detailed design for a pneumatic conveying system upgrade and conveying line reroute.
Careers > Project Manager
Position: Project Manager
Reporting To: Manager of Projects
The position is to manage projects in the energy and process industries, and communicate directly with clients.
The role is to manage a project team of multidisciplinary engineers and designers to successfully maintain project budget and schedule.
- Organize and lead a team of multidisciplinary engineers and designers to complete projects on time and on budget
- Update project team on priorities and changes during project execution
- Communicate the status of the project to the client and lead design review steps throughout the project
- Work with project controls to create a project schedule and budget and manage it throughout the project
- Lead internal and client meetings, presenting project status and issues clearly
- Forecast resource requirements throughout the project
- Bachelor Degree In Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of related experience in the Oil and Gas, Mining, Minerals, or Material Handling industries
- Ability to prepare and interpret complex reports, recognize problems, and define and evaluate solutions
- Must have ability to deal effectively with a wide range of industries, clients, contracts, and project-related matters
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work with multi-disciplinary teams; skilled at dealing with complex issues and maintaining effective working relationships
- Possess sound judgment; highly developed management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation/training, oral and written communication skills; excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
All employees must pass drug and alcohol testing to be accepted for employment. Once hired, employees may be subject to random testing.
All Jobs Require
- Must be a self starter
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Effective time management
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage schedules and budgets for multiple simultaneous projects
- Must be dependable and honest
Apply by Mail
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary history:
ZAP Engineering & Construction, Inc.
333 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood, Colorado 80226
or use our online application on this page.