ZAP provided turnkey engineering and procurement services for the engineering phase of this project and subsequently served as the general contractor for the construction phase.
At ZAP Engineering & Construction Services, Inc we are always seeking talented professionals to join our team of Engineers, Project Managers, Project Controls, Procurement Expeditors, and Construction Managers. We are always seeking new applicants in:
- Structural Engineering (especially those with PE licenses)
- Electrical Engineering (with PE licenses, and those with people management experience)
- Process Engineering (with PE licenses, and those with lots of mid-stream oil & gas experience)
- Piping/Mechanical Design (especially those with CADWorx experience)
ZAP Engineering & Construction Services, Inc. provides a comprehensive benefits package for all our direct employees and their families. Eligibility for benefits is based on employment status.
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical coverage (100% covered by ZAP Engineering for the employee)
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- 401K Plan
Additional benefits that are available to the employee and their families to purchase include:
- Buy Up Life Supplement
- Aflac Supplement
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary
history to: email@example.com
ZAP Engineering & Construction, Inc.
333 South Allison Parkway, Suite 100
Lakewood, Colorado 80226