ZAP provided engineering, design, procurement management, and construction support for a 20 MMSCFD greenfield gas processing facility in North Dakota including:
Projects > Greenfield Cryogenic Gas Plant
ZAP provided engineering, design, and procurement management for a 10 MMSCFD greenfield cryogenic gas processing facility including:
- Inlet Compression utilizing 2 x 1,380 BHP gas engine driven compressors
- Exterran 10 mmscfd Cryogenic Turbo Expander Plant
- 2-400 HP Propane Compressors
- NGL Storage/Loadout/Pipeline Pumps
- Emergency Backup Electric Power Generation
- Flare and other utility systems to support the plant.
The project was completed on a tight timeline with close coordination between construction and engineering to deliver the project in less than 10 months from engineering kickoff to startup.