ZAP was contracted to perform a conceptual FEED study, cost estimate, detailed engineering and construction support for three Regional Oil Treating Facilities. Each ROTF will consist of modular 30,000 BPD oil stabilization trains and a balance of plant infrastructure suitable for a full plant capacity of 120,000 BPD. Each ROTF receives crude oil and produces […]
Projects > Greenfield Cryogenic Gas Plant
ZAP provided engineering, design, and procurement management for a 10 MMSCFD greenfield cryogenic gas processing facility including:
- Inlet Compression utilizing 2 x 1,380 BHP gas engine driven compressors
- Exterran 10 mmscfd Cryogenic Turbo Expander Plant
- 2-400 HP Propane Compressors
- NGL Storage/Loadout/Pipeline Pumps
- Emergency Backup Electric Power Generation
- Flare and other utility systems to support the plant.
The project was completed on a tight timeline with close coordination between construction and engineering to deliver the project in less than 10 months from engineering kickoff to startup.