ZAP provided turnkey engineering and procurement services for the engineering phase of this project and subsequently served as the general contractor for the construction phase.
Projects > Greenfield Refrigeration Gas Plant
ZAP provided engineering, design, and procurement management for a 50 MMSCFD greenfield gas processing facility including:
- Inlet liquids handling including 2,000 barrel fingers liquid storage
- Inlet Liquids Stabilizer system
- Enerflex supplied 50 MMSCFD Refrigeration Plant
- EG injection and regeneration system
- 2-2,000 HP Propane Compressors
- NGL Storage/Loadout/Pipeline Pumps
- Electric Power Generation (4 Caterpillar 3516 Gensets)
- Two hot oil heater units
- Flare and other utility systems to support the plant.
The project was completed on a tight timeline with close coordination between construction and engineering to deliver the project in less than 12 months from engineering kickoff to startup.