3 Bear Energy LLC – 60 MMSCFD Libby Gas Plant- Lea County, New Mexico ZAP Engineering & Construction Services, INC was contracted, by 3 Bear Energy LLC, to perform the engineering and design for a 60 MMSCFD cryogenic gas processing plant with 400 GPM amine unit, inlet liquids handling, stabilizer, and all utilities. The project […]
Projects > Greenfield Refrigeration Gas Plant
ZAP provided engineering, design, and procurement management for a 50 MMSCFD greenfield gas processing facility including:
- Inlet liquids handling including 2,000 barrel fingers liquid storage
- Inlet Liquids Stabilizer system
- Enerflex supplied 50 MMSCFD Refrigeration Plant
- EG injection and regeneration system
- 2-2,000 HP Propane Compressors
- NGL Storage/Loadout/Pipeline Pumps
- Electric Power Generation (4 Caterpillar 3516 Gensets)
- Two hot oil heater units
- Flare and other utility systems to support the plant.
The project was completed on a tight timeline with close coordination between construction and engineering to deliver the project in less than 12 months from engineering kickoff to startup.