ZAP provided turnkey engineering and procurement services for the engineering phase of this project and subsequently served as the general contractor for the construction phase.
Projects > Vertical Finish Mill Cost Estimate
Vertical Finish Mill Cost Estimate
ZAP provided preliminary engineering and design for a vertical cement mill grinding system. Preliminary design included interface with existing plant equipment and structures, layout of mill system and feed conveying equipment, maintenance access planning, and structural design for entire mill circuit and auxiliary equipment and buildings. Project deliverables included a total installed cost estimate and preliminary layout and structure drawings.
- Facility Description
- Mill circuit design throughput of 200 tph.
- Existing cement plant facility required identification and management of interferences. Optimization of OEM equipment manufacturer’s layout to suit existing equipment layout and site.
- Layout of new conveying equipment from existing mill feed clinker, gypsum, and additives to feed new mill circuit.
- Layout and routing of new pneumatic conveying line to convey cement product to existing storage silos.
- Preliminary engineering and design for new mill system structural steel and concrete to support total installed cost estimate.
- Equipment installation cost estimating including mill circuit and all balance of plant equipment.