Position: Marketing Specialist
Reporting To: VP of Business Development
Direct Reports: NA
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Job Description: Marketing specialist with 0-2 years’ experience to assist the Business Development Team in creating marketing strategy, content development, messaging, and visual storytelling in support of winning new business. Work includes actively managing social media, managing website content, developing marketing content for brochures and presentations, organizing and planning industry events and conferences, and writing and designing presentations for printed proposals and qualification packages.
The marketing specialist will need to dedicate a portion of their time to ZAP’s recruiting efforts. This will include utilizing tools such as ZipRecruiter, Career Builder and LinkedIn, evaluating resumes, coordinating interviews, and communicating with hiring managers on their recruiting needs.
- Produce marketing materials and content in conjunction with technical staff.
- Develop and review content for social media sites, website, qualification packages, and business proposals.
- Utilize advanced English writing, editing, and proofreading to create a vision toward an enhanced marketing message.
- Utilize Salesforce for tracking progress on marketing front.
- Maintain marketing information.
- Coordinate industry events and conferences including scheduling, managing marketing materials, and organizing marketing functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- 0-2 yrs of related marketing experience
- Ability to work within internal teams
- Effective and personable written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Willingness to travel (less than 20%)
- Experience utilizing: WordPress; Salesforce; Adobe Programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, & InDesign); Google Productivity Tools;
- Graphic Design Experience
- Oil & Gas or Minerals Processing Knowledge
- Engineering Services Experience
All Jobs Require
- Must be a self starter
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Effective time management
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage schedules and budgets for multiple simultaneous projects
- Must be dependable and honest
Apply by Mail
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary history:
ZAP Engineering & Construction, Inc.
333 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood, Colorado 80226
or use our online application on this page.