At ZAP Engineering & Construction Services, Inc we are always seeking talented professionals to join our team.
We are always seeking new applicants in:
- Structural Engineering (especially those with PE licenses)
- Electrical Engineering (with PE licenses, and those with people management experience)
- Process Engineering (with PE licenses, and those with lots of mid-stream oil & gas experience)
- Piping/Mechanical Design (especially those with CADWorx experience)
Positions currently open:
- Marketing Specialist
- Mechanical Drafter – Drafter 1
- Process Engineer – Engineer 2
- Structural Designer – Designer 1
- Structural Designer – Designer 2
- Structural Engineer (0-2 years exp)
ZAP Engineering & Construction Services, Inc. provides a comprehensive benefits package for all our direct employees and their families. Eligibility for benefits is based on employment status.
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical coverage (100% covered by ZAP Engineering for the employee)
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- 401K Plan
Additional benefits that are available to the employee and their families to purchase include:
- Buy Up Life Supplement
- Aflac Supplement
ZAP Engineering and Construction Services is an equal opportunity employer that evaluates all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
ZAP Engineering & Construction, Inc.
755 Parfet St. Suite 200
Lakewood, Colorado 80215