ZAP’s Instrumentation and Control houses an integrated team of engineering talent for capital projects, EPC construction, and process optimization.
ZAP’s Instrumentation and Controls Team is primarily experienced in the oil and gas and materials handling industries. We also work on agricultural ammonia plants and manufacturing facilities. We excel at engineering deliverables, safety systems, programming, and site/commissioning support. We are adept at incorporating customer standards and preferences of our clients into the designs. Over the years, we have carefully developed a network of suppliers and contractors that we rely upon and trust to help us meet client expectations. ZAP’s talent pool includes Designers and Engineers, some experienced and some up and coming. This allows us to provide a range of solutions that are cost competitive for our customers.
- AutoCAD 2018, AutoCAD Electrical, Navisworks, TrueView
- Internally generated Automated Instrument and Valve ISA spec sheets
- Allen Bradley Programming Tool Kit, Studio 5000, SLC 500, Plant PAX
- Wonderware Archestra
- Red Lion HMI Programming Software
- Allen-Bradley Power Flex Drive Software
- Fischer Specification Manager
- Daniel Orifice Flow Calculator
- Crane Orifice Flow Calculator