To help our client meet product specification and station uptime requirements at a 50 year old 60MMSCFD gas fractionation plant, ZAP engineered a solution to replace the controls system while drastically minimizing production outages during the upgrade.
Careers > Expeditor II
Summary of Position
Facilitates and expedites the flow of materials for various projects. Deals directly with suppliers to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of goods to appropriate locations. Identifies any delivery inconsistencies or delays and takes action to resolve. Reviews orders and production schedules and prepares reports. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Works closely with the Project Buyer throughout the project lifecycle.
The position will require the employee to travel occasionally to job sites in Weld County Colorado and Midland Texas.
- Data Entry in excel and other databases
- Liaison with Project Buyers, Project Managers and Engineering.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Coordinate project schedules with estimated deliveries.
- Track the status of all orders to site and obtain shipping documents.
- Travel to project site as needed to confirm material “on-site” (10-20%).
- Communicate with field personnel to ensure all materials are inventoried.
- Deal with order issues, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Works with Project Buyer to ensure that invoices are ready for approval payment.
- Produce and maintain all project procurement status and materials tracking reports.
- Invoice logging and reconciliation
- Internal & External routing of engineered drawings between company, supplier and client.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience in expeditor role.
- Up to 2 years of total purchasing and expediting experience is desired.
- Knowledge of the basic procurement process as it relates to project buying.
- Specific knowledge in MS Office applications; Excel, Access, Word, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
All employees must pass drug and alcohol testing to be accepted for employment. Once hired, employees may be subject to random testing.
All Jobs Require
- Must be a self starter
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Effective time management
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage schedules and budgets for multiple simultaneous projects
- Must be dependable and honest
Apply by Mail
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary history:
ZAP Engineering & Construction, Inc.
333 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood, Colorado 80226
or use our online application on this page.