A brownfield replacement of an existing facility consisting of inlet turbine compression, amine treating, TEG dehydration, refrigerated cryogenic turboexpander process, residue compression and turbine power generation.
Careers > Process Engineer
Position: Process Engineer
Reporting To: Process/Mechanical Engineering Manager
Process Engineer with 2 -5 years experience to work for an engineering consulting firm in the Oil and Gas industry. Candidates from the oil and gas or other continuous processing industries are preferred. Candidate will be responsible for Process Engineering tasks while working in a fast paced atmosphere. Candidate will be expected to work on more than one project at a time. Opportunity includes advancement into Senior Level Process Engineering and Project Engineering role where candidate will be responsible for coordination between engineering disciplines. Must be a self-starter, a team player and an effective communicator.
- Process Modeling in HYSYS, Unisim or ProMax
- PFD/P&ID Development
- Basic Hydraulics/Line Sizing
- Relief Valve Sizing
- Flare and header sizing
- Specifying/sizing equipment
- Pressure vessels
- Evaluating vendor proposals
- Reviewing equipment drawings
- Engineering support for construction
- Producing project cost estimates
- Writing Scope of Work and Design Basis documents
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- 2 – 5+ years of experience in the Oil and Gas or other continuous processing industries
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel
- Familiarity with HYSYS, Unisim and/or ProMax
- Self starter that can multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with API Codes a plus
All employees must pass drug and alcohol testing to be accepted for employment. Once hired, employees may be subject to random testing.
All Jobs Require
- Must be a self starter
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Effective time management
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage schedules and budgets for multiple simultaneous projects
- Must be dependable and honest
Apply by Mail
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary history:
ZAP Engineering & Construction, Inc.
333 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood, Colorado 80226
or use our online application on this page.