ZAP provided engineering, design and commissioning of a 30MMSCFD gas processing facility employing CAT 3516 gas engine driven compression.
Careers > Proposal Coordinator
Summary of Position
The Proposal Coordinator position is a project planning, marketing, and sales support position, developing proposals for projects in the energy and process industries. The role is to coordinate, plan, and supervise the ZAP proposal process. The role includes working with the ZAP management team to successfully develop effective proposals, qualification packages, materials for client interviews, and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate proposal development between proposal team including technical and commercial aspects of proposal content
- Implement proposal development procedures and document control standards
- Write, edit, proofread, standardize, format, and design proposal content using Microsoft and Adobe software
- Interface with subject matter experts (SME’s) to draft technical proposal content
- Ensure proposal teams are responsive to RFP requirements and pursing deadlines
- Responsibilities include designing, writing, editing, and updating resumes, project descriptions, brochures, and web content.
- Communicate the status of proposals with reports and detailed status tracking
- Lead internal proposal review meetings
- Assist with project administrative and budget setup in accounting and file systems
- Any other responsibilities or actions required by management
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of related experience in the Oil and Gas or Mining industries
- Ability to prepare, edit, and proofread technical and marketing documents
- Must have ability to deal effectively with technical and administrative personnel
- Organized and capable of identifying, tracking and filing technical documents, contracts, and other project planning information
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel
- Proficient in desktop publishing including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Bluebeam
- Must be a US Citizen
- Applicants who are offered the position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test
All Jobs Require
- Must be a self starter
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Effective time management
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage schedules and budgets for multiple simultaneous projects
- Must be dependable and honest
Apply by Mail
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary history:
ZAP Engineering & Construction, Inc.
333 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood, Colorado 80226
or use our online application on this page.